Tour Code : AF1718/03PB02HAV01NL02DIG
Port Blair : 03 nights
Havelock : 02 nights
Neil Island: 01 night
Diglipur : 02 Nights
Fly in to Port Blair Airport. Our representative will meet and assist you at the Veer Savarkar Airport. Board the waiting vehicles, drive to your hotel and check in. First half of the day is at leisure. Later in the afternoon proceed for visit to Cellular Jail followed by light and sound show. The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three storey prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters. The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at the historic Cellular Jail which gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair. (Note- 1) Cellular Jail is closed on every Monday and national Holidays. 2) Entry to Cellular jail and Museum closes by 1600hrs and light n sound show is open every day 1800hrs. Light n Sound tickets are on 1st come 1st serve basis.)
After breakfast get transfer to Phoenix Bay Harbor to catch a ferry to Havelock. The Island (often just called Havelock) is one of the most beautiful and largest islands of Ritchie's Archipelago and is a placid heaven like no other. Situated 57 km north east of the South Andamans with an area of 92 Sq. Kms she offers a breath taking trail of nature expeditions. The island is primarily populated by Bengali settlers. This picturesque Island with beautiful sandy beaches and lush green forest is also rated as the seventh most beautiful island in the world. It hosts two of the world’s most renowned beaches; Vijaynagar Beach and Radhanagar Beach. The Island also has the biggest concentration of breath-taking diving and snorkeling sites, thus acting as a paradise to marine world explorers. On arrival the cab will be provided to pickup and drop guest to Beach No 7, Radhanagar beach rated as the best beach in Asia. Spend the day relaxing on this beach. Later proceed to selected hotel. Stay here overnight amongst sandy beach and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort. (Note-1) This day your breakfast will be at Port Blair. If you are traveling by an early morning ferry ask the Hotel to give a packed breakfast. 2) Ferry timings are mentioned in the tickets provided to you please report 45minutes prior to departure with a valid photo id card issued by govt. competent authorities. Ferry timings are subjected to weather conditions. 3) Carry only the limited essential luggage to Havelock/ Neil.) Class of ferry and timings is subjected to availability at the time of confirmation only
After breakfast Visit For a trip to Kalapathar Beach, A beach with a beautifull Atmosphere With a crystal clean surface of sea water, Mesmerizing view of sandy beach, usually known as a great picnic spot for visitors. Kalapthar beach is most famous for its Beauty of white sandy beach, and crystal clean water surface. Later get back to hotel/resort. Overnight stay at Havelock.
After breakfast, the cab will be provided to pickup and drop guest to Havelock harbor to catch a ferry to Neil Island as per ferry timings advised. Neil Island dwells with lust green surroundings of paddy fields, banana plantations and tropical trees. It occupies an area of 18.9 square kilometers (7.3 sq mi). The island is located 40 kilometers (25 mi) east of Port Blair, the capital of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Pristine sandy beaches at Bharatpur and Laxmanpur are some of the best beaches to explore. A quite heaven for Bag pack travelers. On arrival at Neil Island, get transferred to selected hotel & after check in half of the day is at leisure. Later in the afternoon proceed for a trip to Laxmanpur beach (sunset point). Spend the evening relaxing on this beach & enjoying the amazing sunset view. Stay overnight at respective Hotel / Resort at Neil Island. (Note- 1) Ferry timings are mentioned in the tickets provided to you please report 45minutes prior to departure with a valid photo id card issued by govt. competent authority. 2) Ferry services are subjected to weather condition) Class of ferry and timings is subjected to availability at the time of confirmation only
After Breakfast check out from Hotel/resort, & leave for an excursion to the Bharatpur Beach. The breathtaking view of sea and the lusting greeneries in this beach is really rejuvenating and enjoyable for enthusiastic travelers. Spend the day relaxing on this beach & catch a ferry to Port Blair as per ferry timings advised. Return to Port Blair. Stay overnight at Port Blair. (Note- 1) Ferry timings are mentioned in the tickets provided to you please report 45minutes prior to departure with a valid photo id card issued by govt. competent authority. 2) Ferry services are subjected to weather condition) Class of ferry and timings is subjected to availability at the time of confirmation only
Early morning starts your trip to Baratang, it’s about 120kms from Port Blair and travel time is 3hours and 30mins due to speed restriction in tribal reserve area. Travel is amazing through the dense rain forest which also berths one of the oldest tribe in the world called “ JARAWA” , although any interaction or exchange of any foreign articles / photography with them is strictly banned (any interaction or exchange of any foreign articles / photography with them is strictly banned and offender will be booked against PAT (protection of aboriginal tribes ) regulations which could be fine and imprisonment) . On arrival at Baratang sightseeing to Lime stone cave by motor boat, something amazing b`cus this ride to is through dense mangrove forest ride and visit Mud Volcano by a local jeep. Later proceed further to Diglipur 200kms, Overnight stay at a Resort in Diglipur. (Trip to Baratang starts as early as 0330hrs in the morning due to convoy restrictions , Please ask hotel to give pack breakfast , visit to lime stone caves by boats are closed on every Monday .Boat operations is subjected to weather conditions and Govt clearance which we do not have control.)
Diglipur – North Andamans is the biggest island in Andaman group of Island and has lot to offer for tourist, After breakfast get transfer to Arial Bay Harbor to Take a Boat to visit to Ross n smith island - ROSS AND SMITH Islands a twin island bridged by a Pristine white sandy beach what makes the perfect natures blessing a swimming pool lagoon at one side and a snorkeling paradise on the other, one can walk from one island to another during low tide , spend the day swimming on the beach. Overnight Stay at Diglipur.(Please Note Ross & Smith is Closed on Tuesday itinerary will be shuffled if the same trip falls on Tuesday )
Early morning Check Out from hotel proceed to Port Blair Via Rangat En-route visit to Amkunj Beach at Rangat village , Later proceed to Port Blair as per convoy timings . Over Night Stay at Port Blair.
Transfer to Airport and Departure with unlimited memories...
- Accommodation in a.c room on twin sharing basis with breakfast only except the day of arrival
- Both ways airport transfers by a.c private vehicle one time one spot basis
- All sightseeing by a.c private vehicle in Port Blair as per itinerary not at disposal
- All sightseeing by non-a.c Private vehicle in Havelock/Neil Island
- Ac vehicle for North and Middle Andaman trip
- Visit to lime stone caves by boat
- Visit to Ross & Smith by boat
- Ferry Charges at Middle strait and Gandhi Ghat
- To and fro ticket to Havelock by a.c Cruise / govt. ferry (as per availability in base category)
- All entry, monument, parking and permit charges as per itinerary
- Meet and Assist at all arrival and departure point
- Hotel taxes applicable as on today
- GST 5% on the total package cost
- Personal expenses
- Airfares / Ship fare to mainland India
- Activity charges, Jet Ski, scuba diving etc
- Expenses occurred due to bad weather ,flight or ferry cancellation , strike or political unrest to be paid by guest as per actual
- Any dispute regarding child age to be settled directly with hotels
- Room Services, Laundry, Telephone charges, Ross island maintenance fee
- Additional usage of vehicle
- Cost of services which is not mentioned in the “Inclusions”
|PORT BLAIR: Tango Waves / Shine View /Demeadows @ Base category rooms A/c||HAVELOCK: Gold Star, Radhakrishna Resort/ Eldorado @ Base category rooms A/c||NEIL : Deep Sea @ Standard Rooms A/c||Diglipur: Pristine Beach Resort @ Std room a/c|
|02 PAX||04 PAX||EXTRA PERSON WITH OR WITHOUT MATTRESS (ABV 8yrs)||CHILD WITHOUT MATTRESS|
|PORT BLAIR: Haywizz/ GB oceania/Blue Mmarlin/Airport hotel@ Base category rooms a/c||HAVELOCK: Blue Bird/Holiday Inn /Ocean Blue@ base category rooms a/c||NEIL : Pearl Park @ Standard cottage||Diglipur: Pristine Beach Resort @ Dlx Cottage a/c|
|02 PAX||04 PAX||EXTRA PERSON WITH OR WITHOUT MATTRESS (ABV 8yrs)||CHILD WITHOUT MATTRESS|
* Any changes in the hotel taxes or ferry/entry charges will be charged additional.
* The above rates are on per head basis.
Above is just a quote, no rooms Have been blocked, rooms are subjected to availability only, please check back with us before any confirmation during this period.
Since Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Island is under restricted area category please carry a valid photo identity proof for all the travelers issued from competent authorities.
CHECK OUT TIME AT MOST OF THE HOTEL IN PORTBLAIR / HAVELOCK IS 0900HRS, LATE CHECK OUT AS PER AVAILABILITY ONLY, ALTHOUGH GUARANTEE CHECK OUT IS POSSIBLE PAYING 50% OF THE ROOM CHARGES
Our Executive will hold the pluck card our side the Airport exit gate
We do not book any of our clients to Havelock in Government ferry, until and unless there if there is an emergency or disruption we may shift the guest to Government ferry to Neil and Havelock Island.
Issues regarding child age to be settled with Hotels directly.
NOTE : NEIL ISLAND TOUR FROM HAVELOCK IS PURELY SUBJECTED TO WEATHER CONDITION AND AVAILABILITY OF FERRY , IF NOT THE GUEST WILL BE TAKEN BACK TO PORT BLAIR AND AN ALTERNATIVE SIGHTSEEING WILL BE GIVEN AS VISIT TO CHIDIYATAPU BEACH OR MT.HARRIET FOREST NATIONAL PARK VISIT.
- The ferry timings are totally subjected to availability of seats and schedule of their operation. Inform the client not to stick to a particular time. The final ferry departure timings will be briefed on their arrival.
- There will be no refund for any unused services.
- In Andaman Mobile networks are BSNL, AIRTEL & VODAFONE and no other Networks are supported
- Above is just a quote, no rooms Have been blocked, rooms are subjected to availability only, above rates are not valid during high peak season 15th Dec to 15th Jan.
- Andaman and Nicobar group of islands are under restricted area please carry a valid photo ID issued by competent authorities, without which hotels may not entertain check-in.
- All Foreign nationals and Indian staying abroad holding passport of different country (PIO/OCI )needs to register themselves on arrival at Port Blair airport (immigration )which should have valid India visa or obtain RAP - Restricted Area Permit which is valid for 30days of stay in Andamans.
- Our Executive will hold the placard outside the Airport Exit gate.
- Issue regarding child age to be settled by guest directly to the Hotel.
- In case of political unrest, non-availability of seats in pvt ferry , bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative Govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- All the ferry service inland and inter-island may change schedule without prior notice due to weather conditions, technical snag, operational requirement or commercial .we do not owe any responsibility for the same, our liability is restricted to the face value of the tickets only.
- In case of any unexpected bad weather Condition, Natural Calamity Or due to any unavoidable circumstance if the ferry/fight / Helicopter to Port Blair, Havelock, Neil or other island gets cancelled, some other alternative accommodation will be provided in Port Blair / Havelock, Neil Island o any other island. These additional night / Nights of accommodation in Port Blair Havelock/ Port Blair / Neil Island or any other island will be on direct payment basis by guest, out liability will be restricted to the face value of ferry tickets / Helicopter tickets / Flight tickets if booked by us.
- All the hotels on Port Blair, Havelock and Neil Island have early check out 0900hrs, guest having late afternoon flights may book additional tours accordingly.
- In case ferry to Neil island does not operate due to schedule change or non availability of seats in Private or Government ferry guest will be brought back to Port Blair and alternative sightseeing will be provided
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability, same will be updated to you daily basis.
- All the Hotels in Port Blair and Havelock has Extra mattress system they do not provide Extra beds
- Majority of the Hotels in Havelock do not have room service (all the foods are served on the mail restaurant only), intercom and hot water facilities, although for children and elderly guest hot bucket water is available on request.