Your honeymoon needs to be perfect because it comes in a lifetime. It has to be planned properly so that your partner feels special and pampered. A perfectly arranged honeymoon shows that the honeymoon will work out in the right way if you take good care of the planning for the honeymoon. It must be always kept in the mind that the honeymoon should be such that your partner cherishes it throughout his/her life. So begin planning your honeymoon by finding a quiet space and time to seriously discuss with your wife and agree upon a budget, we at Andaman Fiesta would like to Suggest the below tailor made plan which can be discussed and changed later
Destination Covered: South Andamans
Port Blair Island: 03nights
Havelock Island: 02nights
Fly in to Port Blair Airport. Our representative will meet and assist you at the Veer Sawarkar Airport. Board the waiting vehicles, drive to your hotel and check in. First half of the day is at leisure. Later in the afternoon visit Cellular jail followed by light and sound show. The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three-storey prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters. The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at the historic Cellular Jail, which gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair. (Note- visit to Cellular jail and Museum closes by 1600hrs and light n sound show is Open every day 1800hrs)
After breakfast, start off for a full- day excursion to Coral Island (North Bay) to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life. This is an ideal place for snorkeling as this sandy beach coupled with clear water creates a breathtaking spectacle. Please carry your lunch pack, drinking water & changing dress.( water sports activities available here are Scuba diving , Under water sea-walk , Snorkeling , glass bottom boat ride , Jet ski- water scooter , Banana boat ride , speed boat etc on direct payment basis) After North Bay, Visit Ross Island, the former residential and administrative island of the British during their rule of South East Asia, was nick named the Paris of the East. This island was completely destroyed in an earthquake, now in ruins. Overnight stay at respective Hotel at Port Blair.(Note : 1) ferry depart at 0930hrs , please report to complex by 0900hrs –subject to weather condition 2) Contact us if you want a private boat for above trip perfect for 5-7 person. Optional: Diving and Sea Walk at North Bay
Important - Ferry Operation is purely subjected to Govt clearance and both the islands are closed on Wednesdays)
After breakfast get transfer to Phoenix Bay Harbor to catch a ferry to Havelock. The Island (often just called Havelock) is one of the most beautiful and largest islands of Ritchie's Archipelago and is a placid heaven like no other. Situated 57 km north east of the South Andamans with an area of 92 Sq.Kms she offers a breath taking trail of nature expeditions. Bengali settlers primarily populate the island. This picturesque Island with beautiful sandy beaches and lush green forest is also rated as the seventh most beautiful island in the world. It hosts two of the world’s most renowned beaches; Vijaynagar Beach and Radhanagar Beach. The Island also has the biggest concentration of breath-taking diving and snorkeling sites, thus acting as a paradise to marine world explorers. On arrival proceed to selected hotel. Stay here overnight amongst sandy beach and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort. .( Note-This day your breakfast will be at Port Blair if you are traveling by a early morning ferry ask the Hotel to give a pack breakfast, Ferry timings is mentioned in the tickets provided to you please report 45minutes prior to departure with a valid photo id card – subjected to weather condition , Ferry Operation is purely Subjected to Govt clearance)
Trip to Elephant Beach3: Embark on the most memorable snorkeling trip, just 40 min by Boat this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. The boat goes right up to the beach and it’s so easy to slip on your gear and just start snorkeling. It’s also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 meter. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life. Note: Inclusive of snorkeling equipment and car pick up and drop to jetty. (Note- This trip is inclusive of transfers & boat charges. Guest may also hire a 2 wheeler and take a round of the Island or may choose to go for Scuba Diving or Game fishing on direct payment basis, this trip may change to Light house due to weather conditions, Ferry Operation is purely Subjected to Govt clearance)
After breakfast, the cab will be provided to pickup and drop guest to Beach No 7, Radhanagar beach rated as the best beach in Asia. Spend the day relaxing on this beach. Return to Port Blair as per ferry timings advised. Upon return from Havelock Island, transfer to Hotel. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair. (Note- In Havelock, Check-in & Check-out times are strictly in accordance with Havelock hotel policies. Use of hotel rooms after this time will be subject to availability and any extra charges will have to be paid by the client directly to the hotel. The ferry timing for return trip to Port Blair is 4-4.30 pm. Ferry timings is mentioned in the tickets provided to you, please report 45minutes prior to departure with a valid photo id card – Ferry Departure timings are purely subjected to weather condition)
Transfer to Airport and Departure with unlimited memories...
- Accommodation in well appointed a.c room on twin sharing basis with daily Indian -American breakfast only except the day of arrival
- · Both ways airport transfers by non-a.c private vehicle one time one spot basis
- · All sightseeing by non a.c private vehicle in Port Blair as per itinerary not at disposal
- · All sightseeing by non a.c Private vehicle in Havelock Island
- · To and fro ticket to Havelock by a.c Cruise
- · All entry, monument, parking and permit charges as per itinerary
- · Meet and Assist at all arrival and departure points by tour manager
- · Hotel taxes applicable as on today
- **Honeymoon freebies with this packages**
- Welcome drink and flower bouquet on arrival
- Honeymoon cake on the day of arrival at Port Blair
- Fruit juice and wafers during Ross island trip
- Ross island & Coral island on a boat with entry tickets to Ross island and North bay
- Trip to Elephant beach by speed motor boat Havelock
- Complimentary Upgrade to ac vehicle in Port Blair & Havelock
- Complimentary usage of vehicle for shopping at Port Blair
- Complimentary visit to Corbyn`s cove beach once during the trip
- An exclusive A4 size coloured photo frame of the trip during Departure
- GST 5% on the total package cost
- · Personal expenses
- · Airfares / Ship fare to mainland India
- · Activity charges, Jet Ski, scuba diving etc
- · Expenses occurred due to bad weather, flight or ferry cancellation, strike or political unrest to be paid by guest as per actual
- · Any dispute regarding child age to be settled directly with hotels
- · Room Services, Camera, Laundry& Telephone charges
- · Additional usage of vehicle
- · Cost of services, which is not mentioned in the “Inclusions”
Cost: 44,300/- per couple + GST 5% NET PAYABLE
Hotel used: Premium
Port Blair: HAYWIZZ / G B OCEANIA / AIRPORT HOTEL OR SIMILAR 3NIGHTS
Havelock: Blue Bird Resort / OCEAN BLUE OR SIMILAR 2NIGHTS
Cost: 53,600/- per couple +GST 5% net payable
Hotel used: Deluxe
Port Blair: J Hotel / TSG GRAND / S R CASTLE for 3nights
Havelock: Sands Marina beach resort / Wild Orchid / TSG Blue
Cost: 76,600/- per couple +GST5% net payable
Hotel used: Superior
Port Blair: Peerless Sarovar Portico beach resort / Keys Aqua Green
Havelock: Havelock Island Beach resort @ Deluxe ac for 2nights
Above is just a quote, no rooms Have been blocked, rooms are subjected to availability only, please check back with us before any confirmation during this period.
Since Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Island is under restricted area category please carry a valid photo identity proof for all the travelers issued from competent authorities.
CHECK OUT TIME AT MOST OF THE HOTEL IN PORTBLAIR / HAVELOCK IS 0900HRS, LATE CHECK OUT AS PER AVAILABILITY ONLY, ALTHOUGH GUARANTEE CHECK OUT IS POSSIBLE PAYING 50% OF THE ROOM CHARGES
Our Executive will hold the pluck card our side the Airport exit gate
We do not book any of our clients to Havelock in Government ferry, until and unless there if there is an emergency or disruption we may shift the guest to Government ferry to Neil and Havelock Island.
Issues regarding child age to be settled with Hotels directly.
NOTE : NEIL ISLAND TOUR FROM HAVELOCK IS PURELY SUBJECTED TO WEATHER CONDITION AND AVAILABILITY OF FERRY , IF NOT THE GUEST WILL BE TAKEN BACK TO PORT BLAIR AND AN ALTERNATIVE SIGHTSEEING WILL BE GIVEN AS VISIT TO CHIDIYATAPU BEACH OR MT.HARRIET FOREST NATIONAL PARK VISIT.
- The ferry timings are totally subjected to availability of seats and schedule of their operation. Inform the client not to stick to a particular time. The final ferry departure timings will be briefed on their arrival.
- There will be no refund for any unused services.
- In Andaman Mobile networks are BSNL, AIRTEL & VODAFONE and no other Networks are supported
- Above is just a quote, no rooms Have been blocked, rooms are subjected to availability only, above rates are not valid during high peak season 15th Dec to 15th Jan.
- Andaman and Nicobar group of islands are under restricted area please carry a valid photo ID issued by competent authorities, without which hotels may not entertain check-in.
- All Foreign nationals and Indian staying abroad holding passport of different country (PIO/OCI )needs to register themselves on arrival at Port Blair airport (immigration )which should have valid India visa or obtain RAP - Restricted Area Permit which is valid for 30days of stay in Andamans.
- Our Executive will hold the placard outside the Airport Exit gate.
- Issue regarding child age to be settled by guest directly to the Hotel.
- In case of political unrest, non-availability of seats in pvt ferry , bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative Govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- All the ferry service inland and inter-island may change schedule without prior notice due to weather conditions, technical snag, operational requirement or commercial .we do not owe any responsibility for the same, our liability is restricted to the face value of the tickets only.
- In case of any unexpected bad weather Condition, Natural Calamity Or due to any unavoidable circumstance if the ferry/fight / Helicopter to Port Blair, Havelock, Neil or other island gets cancelled, some other alternative accommodation will be provided in Port Blair / Havelock, Neil Island o any other island. These additional night / Nights of accommodation in Port Blair Havelock/ Port Blair / Neil Island or any other island will be on direct payment basis by guest, out liability will be restricted to the face value of ferry tickets / Helicopter tickets / Flight tickets if booked by us.
- All the hotels on Port Blair, Havelock and Neil Island have early check out 0900hrs, guest having late afternoon flights may book additional tours accordingly.
- In case ferry to Neil island does not operate due to schedule change or non availability of seats in Private or Government ferry guest will be brought back to Port Blair and alternative sightseeing will be provided
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability, same will be updated to you daily basis.
- All the Hotels in Port Blair and Havelock has Extra mattress system they do not provide Extra beds
- Majority of the Hotels in Havelock do not have room service (all the foods are served on the mail restaurant only), intercom and hot water facilities, although for children and elderly guest hot bucket water is available on request.