The Andaman Islands are an Indian archipelago in the Bay of Bengal. These roughly 300 islands are known for their palm-lined, white-sand beaches,
mangroves and tropical rainforests. Coral reefs supporting marine life such as sharks and rays make for popular diving and snorkeling sites. Indigenous Andaman Islanders inhabit the more remote islands, many of which are off limits to visitors.
- The ferry timings are totally subjected to availability of seats and schedule of their operation. Inform the client not to stick to a particular time. The final ferry departure timings will be briefed on their arrival.
- There will be no refund for any unused services.
- In Andaman Mobile networks are BSNL, AIRTEL & VODAFONE and no other Networks are supported
- Above is just a quote, no rooms Have been blocked, rooms are subjected to availability only, above rates are not valid during high peak season 15th Dec to 15th Jan.
- Andaman and Nicobar group of islands are under restricted area please carry a valid photo ID issued by competent authorities, without which hotels may not entertain check-in.
- All Foreign nationals and Indian staying abroad holding passport of different country (PIO/OCI )needs to register themselves on arrival at Port Blair airport (immigration )which should have valid India visa or obtain RAP - Restricted Area Permit which is valid for 30days of stay in Andamans.
- Our Executive will hold the placard outside the Airport Exit gate.
- Issue regarding child age to be settled by guest directly to the Hotel.
- In case of political unrest, non-availability of seats in pvt ferry , bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative Govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- All the ferry service inland and inter-island may change schedule without prior notice due to weather conditions, technical snag, operational requirement or commercial .we do not owe any responsibility for the same, our liability is restricted to the face value of the tickets only.
- In case of any unexpected bad weather Condition, Natural Calamity Or due to any unavoidable circumstance if the ferry/fight / Helicopter to Port Blair, Havelock, Neil or other island gets cancelled, some other alternative accommodation will be provided in Port Blair / Havelock, Neil Island o any other island. These additional night / Nights of accommodation in Port Blair Havelock/ Port Blair / Neil Island or any other island will be on direct payment basis by guest, out liability will be restricted to the face value of ferry tickets / Helicopter tickets / Flight tickets if booked by us.
- All the hotels on Port Blair, Havelock and Neil Island have early check out 0900hrs, guest having late afternoon flights may book additional tours accordingly.
- In case ferry to Neil island does not operate due to schedule change or non availability of seats in Private or Government ferry guest will be brought back to Port Blair and alternative sightseeing will be provided
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability, same will be updated to you daily basis.
- All the Hotels in Port Blair and Havelock has Extra mattress system they do not provide Extra beds
- Majority of the Hotels in Havelock do not have room service (all the foods are served on the mail restaurant only), intercom and hot water facilities, although for children and elderly guest hot bucket water is available on request.