Magical Shimla Manali Volvo Package 6 NIGHTS 7 DAYS
Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It's also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass. Shimla is the capital of the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, in the Himalayan foothills. Once the summer capital of British India, it remains the terminus of the narrow-gauge Kalka-Shimla Railway, completed in 1903. It’s also known for the handicraft shops that line The Mall, a pedestrian avenue, as well as the Lakkar Bazaar, a market specializing in wooden toys and crafts
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic).
- All accommodation as per itinerary
- Daily Breakfast And Dinner
- All driver allowance, Hotel Taxes, GST, etc.
- All applicable Transfers and Sightseeing by an AC vehicle which will not be at disposal and will be exclusively used for the guest as per the itinerary only .
- All Free useable amenities provided by Hotels
- Any travel or medical insurance Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance
- Premiums, Rafting Charges, Entry / Monument charges
- Cost for service provided on a personal request
- Any expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, etc
- Cruise cost , Alcoholic beverages, Camera fees
- Anything not included in the above inclusions
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockage, political Disturbances, fuel price hike (to be borne by the client which is directly payable on the spot and as per actual)
|City Location||Hotel Name||Room Category||Stars|
|Per Adults||Extra Adults||Extra Child||Child WO Bed|
From 0 / Person